A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a red black magic autococker f/s from 03. it does not have a lot of use on the gun, despite it being old tech. includes SUPERFLY BOLT, CP DROP and DYE STICKIE GRIPS. bolt has a little chip on exterior end but doest affect the shooting.
my spec burnt so i need to liquidate some stuff to get another car. i can't part the block cheap cuz im sure id be left with a bunch of parts. make offer plz

Also have:

Spyder E99
tear drop barrel
nitrous tank (out of date)
12, 20, 9, oz CO2 tanks
Dye 2005 (?) Pants
4-3 harness (check pic ?)
other stuff look in pics

sorry bout not having the pictures. i know the rules, i just had dead batteries when i went to take them (after i started the post) BUT THEYRE ALL UP NOW! :)

90+shipping

some scratching on the finish of the trigger frame

teardrop at top (other 2 are stock barrels for spyder and bm)
teardrop for $15 +ship

04-05 dye pants - 20+ship (the waist is much bigger than me and long enough for me but adjusts fine. im a 32x34)

Pure Energy tank (out of date) $20+ shipping

ViewLoader Electronic hopper 30+ship

3-4 harness 30+ship

3 JT Paint Pods, 1 Java paint Pod, 1 CenterLine Paintball, 1 PMI,

·
Registered
388 Posts
i have a spyder imagine of the same generation, it was essentially the same gun and i can vouch that those guns were durable as f$%^

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a spyder imagine of the same generation, it was essentially the same gun and i can vouch that those guns were durable as f$%^

i remember those were like 130 brand new, the e99 was like 175. lil upgrades but yea same thing. beautiful thing is that theres not a lotta hours on the gun, its not outdated, and im selling it for half the price!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.