A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to post some pic's of my car. Comments are always welcome. I bought this 06 spec-v brand new. Pic's are from when i bought her till what she now looks like. It has nismo c.a.i,nismo header w/out cat,Greddy sp2 cat back exhaust,eibach sportline springs with stock kyb gr-2 replacements,black gloss stock wheels, very light tint,infinity component sound system,little 10" kicker sub,kenwood p-nav bluetooth,sat,,usb,cd headunit touch screen,soon to come authentic nismo front/rear lip kit just need some painting to match car,and brand new wheels just need tires.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tsbtqlH_6os?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tsbtqlH_6os?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the comments. still to hopefully soon authentic nismo front and rear lip kit just need to paint to match car and new wheels (need tires) Im on a tight budget right now but soon i tell u soon lol!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
little up date installed authentic nismo front and rear lip kit one of the tabs on the left side of lip was broken so it looks like its saging but when u see it in person it looks a lot nicer. Got the lip used back when msv.com was still up. I had no drilling templates and no weather strips so rick,jeff,and my self tried our best to make it look good. gaps are very very small just need to get some weather strips from ebay and waam its sealed hehehe. let me know what u guys think.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
damn looks sick with the lips =)

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I kinda dont like wingless....my car would look naked w/o it lol

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I think wingless would look great on a car with nismo lips and esp a black car. Just my opinion tho :nervous:
well yea...slammed with a lip kit It does look nice cuz it looks sick....I.E. Your car....but when it is just a stock car wingless I think it looks o0o0o0ogly

1 - 20 of 66 Posts