A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Great looking car i want those lips bad know where i can get some.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Great looking car i want those lips bad know where i can get some.
real nismo lips are a bit hard to find lol! u can get the replicas on ebay only thing u need is some time to sand them down to make them fit properly. Palma did a good job on his replica front lip so did Dudeof05 did a good job on his replica rear lip.

·
Registered
204 Posts
real nismo lips are a bit hard to find lol! u can get the replicas on ebay only thing u need is some time to sand them down to make them fit properly. Palma did a good job on his replica front lip so did Dudeof05 did a good job on his replica rear lip.
Ive tried lookin for the replica but i can only find carbon

·
Registered
800 Posts
what up edward what a doo foo! lol hey i like those pics especially where ur car looks flawless no scratches on anything reflecting light beautifully hey how muach you think they would charge me to paint my bumper and trunk where you got your stuff painted? cuz my shit is bubbling and i just peel the clear coat!oh noes! text me to lmk :)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
what up edward what a doo foo! lol hey i like those pics especially where ur car looks flawless no scratches on anything reflecting light beautifully hey how muach you think they would charge me to paint my bumper and trunk where you got your stuff painted? cuz my shit is bubbling and i just peel the clear coat!oh noes! text me to lmk :)
What up jimmy? I need to claybar/wax my car but don't do it cuz of this weird weather :mad:
looks really good bro, good job on it man!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
will those replica lip fit the 02-03 bumper?
the lips and spoiler on my car are real nismo product lol! but to answer your question no 04-06 front bumpers are different from 02-03 bumper
here a link to the lip u should get for your year it's a replica of the nismo to your year bumper. this will look sick on your car lol!
00 01 02 03 NISSAN SENTR...

21 - 40 of 66 Posts