A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m currently waiting on getting my block back from the machine shop to continue my engine build. (Oil pump went on motor so I needed a block and a crank). Bought all my parts about 4 yrs ago and finally getting to get it back together. I currently have a Greddy type s BOV but I hate the sound. A coworker of mine has a 2016 wrx modded and switched out his bov. Was wondering if it’s possible to use his stock valve on my setup. I’m going to have it tuned to 11 or 12 psi if that makes any bit of difference.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Lot's of things are possible.... I'm not really familiar with the 2016 WRX but don't they come with a bypass valve?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Now that I’ve looked into it a lot more this morning I realized it wouldn’t work. Thank you tho

·
Registered
100 Posts
NP, let me know if you decide to part with that Greddy Type S (if it's a real one)
I might still have my old bosch bypass valve if you are interested....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m just going to keep it. Money is too tight right now to be spending anything g else on it. Invested close to 6k on everything going into it between turbo kit rods pistons and all that blah blah. Planning on driving it for a month or two then parting ways with it to someone willing to buy it. If that doesn’t fall through and end up parting out (which is unlikely) you’ll have first dibs on the bov

1 - 5 of 5 Posts