A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
then swap time for ur 1.8!!! i think he 2nd person who swap 1.8 to 2.5..
lol i kind wanna go VVL since it is something I can afford....yes second after banki. Man Love this forum, you can find all kind freaks lol i mean in a good way:D

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Nissan's V-tech lol but much better imo, shit can pull up to 9k-10rpm....if i remember right...
My friend(owner) did the swap for his customer....
‪powerman268's Channel‬‏ - YouTube <= warming make sure u turn down the volume lol

btw sorry for the thread jack....
oh!! sr20!!!! that cool... and goodthing i dont hear the volume. i'm DEAF lmao...

correct sorry thread jack..

ur car still sexy! lol what another ur future plan for ur car?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
U not f-ing kidding me man...another 1.8 to 2.5 fukkk i hate my 1.8 so much right now...
lol yup well if you want a hand doing the swap i'm around all summer long!

Since everything went so smooth next time with the VQ I just need everything from a wrecked Altima so simple to just swap entire wiring harnesses then go nuts splicing.

In the future I will do a wright up for a How To for anyone who wants to swap or even if anyone wants me to do the swap for them for a small fee let me know.

Drew

·
Registered
2,658 Posts

Since everything went so smooth next time with the VQ I just need everything from a wrecked Altima so simple to just swap entire wiring harnesses then go nuts splicing.

In the future I will do a wright up for a How To for anyone who wants to swap or even if anyone wants me to do the swap for them for a small fee let me know.

Drew
oh boy you think will find a VQ with wrecked car? oh boy not again to swap lmao....

·
Registered
2,902 Posts

Drew
How much cost you for all the swap? i know u bought a motor long time ago..

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
oh boy you think will find a VQ with wrecked car? oh boy not again to swap lmao....
Sure there's wrecked VQ cars laying around everywhere.

That was what the main goal of what the wrecked 06 I bought was for, to get all the parts from a Spec V to swap in the VQ for later but, I said screw it I'll put in the QR for now haha. I would of done it 2 years ago but my job/s held me up big time.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Sure there's wrecked VQ cars laying around everywhere.

That was what the main goal of what the wrecked 06 I bought was for, to get all the parts from a Spec V to swap in the VQ for later but, I said screw it I'll put in the QR for now haha. I would of done it 2 years ago but my job/s held me up big time.
worth it with ur QR!! i always wanted be VQ swap.. but i can patient and find right time to swap it.. but my QR still perfect condations why wasted swap with good QR lol.. worth it to wait...:p

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
How much cost you for all the swap? i know u bought a motor long time ago..
I got the wrecked 06 Spec V two summers ago cost me $2800 thing was in mint condition beside the rear lol, it had 28,416 miles on it with a brand new trans from nissan, lightened fly wheel, and clutch, had the brembos and everything I wanted.

I doubled my money parting it out, it pretty much payed for all my parts that I have now and the swap so I lucked out.

I was going to sell the motor but no one was going to come up with 2k for a motor that had low miles I was going to sell everything as is that went in to my car but trans but, figured it wasn't worth the head ache and the loss of money so here I am today with a ground up built Spec V with some goodies lolol:biggrin:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Great job Drew, i remember seeing the wrecked 06 in the driveway when i came down to buy your hood off you, came a long way!

81 - 100 of 132 Posts