A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Little update,

I finally got done with my Projector Fog Light Retrofit's, all I have to say is damn what a difference! I used Blazer Projectors with Morimoto 3five Ballasts and Morimoto 6000K 880 HID bulbs from the The Retrofit Source.com

2JR Pully's and Alternator Clearance Bracket

Engine Bay Shots

Random Spring 2012 Shots

B15U BBQ Meet 2012!

-Drew

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
A lot of shit has happened in the last 9 months since I last posted, most of you do not know but, I lost my house and my fathers house from flooding to Hurricane Sandy, fucking dirty bitch. Fortunately only good thing my family and I moved all our cars before the event so the Spec is fine but all our tools, garages etc is gone, all gone.

Starting a new is more difficult then most even know or even care to know, still things are an icy up hill battle.

Even though the Spec is fine the motor is on it's way out with pre-cat failure. With only 48k on the clock she's burning oil at a quarter of a quart every 300 miles, time to rebuild the car once again.
Still up in the air on what to do, QR Gen2 upgrade, Hi Comp or go crazy with turbo or VQ.

But the biggest issues is my families homes and getting my life back together.

While I knew the motor was on its way out I picked up a 06 1.8 as a station car to get around to work and whatnot, it too needs some TLC but when I get a chance. As of now I gotta get it to pass emissions.

Who else would have 2 1.8s besides me haha

Before I picked up the station car a few months back, I ran over some dead zombies in the middle of the road at 5 am on my way to work didn't end to well.
Bent the 4 point tie bar and blew out my factory exhaust at the resonator. 4 inches of clearance doesn't help, huge chopping blade at 60 mph.

Ended up picking up a new 2.25 Stromung exhaust along with, a fixed up Hotshot Header as a Holiday gift to myself after all this bullshit that happened.

Things are extremely crazy, but ill keep you guys updated.

-Drew

·
39,045 Posts
Good luck with the rebuild of the car and you and your family's life.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Just a little update as the car has been sitting waiting for a new heart,

2JR Forged 55mm Race Wheel Studs
2JR Hub Centric Wheel Spacers 15mm All Around, +8mm Front (22mm to clear Brembos)
2JR Forged Chromoly Black Lug Nuts
2JR Roll Center Kit
2JR Bump Steer Kit V2
TDMi 5 Lug Spec V Hubs 5 x 114.3
UNISA JECS's Spacer and Sleeves with (A32) Rear Hubs
D32 Altima Coupe SR 18" 45 offset Wheels
225/45R18 Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500
TDMimports Black Valve Stems

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Still alive and kicking! When life gets busy gotta take care of stuff, but most importantly I still have the Sentra and moving on in to a new phase finally with some time off from work.

Anyone who needs an Electrician in the Long Island area gimme a shout!

VQ35 HR swap is what's happening, its been a slow on and off project but its gotta get done now or never will.

How she's looking nowadays

121 - 132 of 132 Posts