A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brembo calipers for sale, again. no bs this time and this is my real picture. asking 250 obo. they come with brake pads and bolts if you need. shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
are you really going to bump this 2 times in 1 day? read the rules brah

·
Banned
4,402 Posts
Look dick head, fuck off.

·
Banned
4,402 Posts
Go kill yourself and stop stealing my oxygen.

·
Banned
4,402 Posts
Die.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This reminds me of a post on craigslist. A guy said he paid $700 retail for a droid and wanted to sell it for $500. I asked what retail store he got screwed by and he said verizon. I gave links to every verizon phone an none were retail $700. He called me a dumb ass. I said your selling a phone at a loss and Im the dumb ass, hmm

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no that's not like what anything is going on. I havn't done anybody/anything wrong. Anyone I have ever sold anything to has been real shit, I provide the right parts, confirmation, insurance and all that when shipping any product.

·
Banned
4,402 Posts
So why did you take someone elses picture? Then take a second picture that didn't belong to you?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cause the buying/selling forum said you had to have a picture, I didn't know it was going to be such a big deal and didn't want to go through the hassel in having to take them off my car. So i tried to go out the quick route and use a different pic. but now i know to use my own pic...but all the parts and everything i sell is real spec v parts off of real spec v cars. and now that everyone thinks im a scammer? i cant sell anything?

·
Registered
452 Posts
This reminds me of a post on craigslist. A guy said he paid $700 retail for a droid and wanted to sell it for $500. I asked what retail store he got screwed by and he said verizon. I gave links to every verizon phone an none were retail $700. He called me a dumb ass. I said your selling a phone at a loss and Im the dumb ass, hmm
Nashville craigslist? think I saw that post lmao.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Cause the buying/selling forum said you had to have a picture, I didn't know it was going to be such a big deal and didn't want to go through the hassel in having to take them off my car. So i tried to go out the quick route and use a different pic. but now i know to use my own pic...but all the parts and everything i sell is real spec v parts off of real spec v cars. and now that everyone thinks im a scammer? i cant sell anything?
Yes because that picture you stole does not look anything like the real picture you posted. Your picture show the brembos dirty and unkept. Unlike the picture you stole showed a clean set of brembos. Yes indeed you are a scammer:nono:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yes because that picture you stole does not look anything like the real picture you posted. Your picture show the brembos dirty and unkept. Unlike the picture you stole showed a clean set of brembos. Yes indeed you are a scammer:nono:

Also he started another topic and tried to sell em cheaper under a different users name. Then when getting busted u claimed to be a struggling 16yr old. I can see y ur struggling. Do u honestly think anyone on here is gonna buy these from u after that shit u did.:thinking: I dont think so....

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.