A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

*** BUY/SELL Rules: Please Read before posting ***

13K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  DaveSpecB15 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
* You are required to post a picture of the ACTUAL item, with the start of the thread, not after. Stock manufacturers/retailers photo's may be posted only to supplement a photo of your item, not in place of a photo of the actual item. If you do not have a digital camera of any type, your options are to borrow a friends or to take film pictures and either scan them yourself or have the photo store put them on a photo CD. All members are accorded space in our gallery, so hosting should not be an issue. You can also use a different website to host your pics such as www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com. If an image of the item is not posted, the thread will be closed and/or deleted.

http://www.b15u.com/news-announcements/19244-how-upload-pictures-b15u.html

** Remember that this is a forum, use your judgement when purchasing item's or selling items, [url]www.b15u.com[/URL] is not responsible for any sort of bad transactions. [url]www.b15u.com[/URL] will not refund your money if a transaction went bad. **

Very old and inactive FS threads will be locked at our discretion, if we have locked something please do not message us to re-open it, we have taken our time and considered each thread, you are more than welcome to create another thread on our tab, FREE OF CHARGE!
:D

See less See more
#15 ·
ok, i read it
i posted pics

but the sticky neglects to speak of the necessary monitor
monitoring , your post for pics

said monitoring must take place
before
said pic posted, post, becomes evident
as a posted thread, on the pic required, by the pic posting rule, for sale thread

yeah, thats what i said

after you post your pics
on the required pic posting for sale thread

there is a delay of the appearance, of the pic posted post

while the monitor, monitors
yes, picks over your pic-ted post, for pics

do not dismay
over this delay
it's ussually not over a day

your carefully scripted, up to date pic-ted, post
did not get lost, or become a ghost

but is a guest with the monitor host

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.