A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I bought a 2015 Nissan Sentra sr about 11 months ago and about 8 weeks ago I started hearing a random very quick buzzing sound like a phone vibrating . It does it so quick and random I can't pinpoint where it's coming from . Can't be a phone becouse the battery would have gone dead by now and can't find any info on what it might could be weather part of the Nissan or an out side source . The only thing I can think of is a tracker but I'm not important enough for anyone to track I'll tell anyone where I go. Does anyone possibly know what this might be . I usually only hear it about once a day . But have noticed that about 3 out of10 times I hear it when I open my door. Any ideas would be great cause it's driving me nuts trying to figure it out. Thanks

· Registered
240 Posts
Number one… You are super important and people that make 7 figures are tracking you tracking me tracking users on this forum and so forth…

Algorithms are generated daily by what we do helping A/I get better at what it does, sidebar… If your car has B/T, internet, or WiFi it’s a tracking device…

But back to the concern at hand, tracking devices can be installed by AP/LP as a means to account for assets most cars sol that were former rentals these are for the most part, not always… But for the most part removed because they are assets and they too cost money to re-acquisition if/when lost damaged misplaced destroyed! However tracers are silent they do not employ moving mechanized parts they are just signal transmitters devices.

· Registered
240 Posts
I also forgot about used cars sold too as asset protection loss prevention AP/LP may need to come repo a car.

i really as no familiar with Sentra models2007 and up so I am at a loss there?

I am familiar with small motours that move steering wheels upwards, and seats back to allow entry and exit of driver. Also small motours that operate air suspension and load leveling devices that too make some sounds if the body is shifted or tilted or weight is added or removed from the boot air suspension motors energize and enable leveling of the vehicle.

If I may kindly suggest taking the motourcar to your local Nissan dealer and replicating the concern to the tech score a loaner and leave it in their care for a spell of time.

Dually noted with all of the gadgetry on the markets nowadays a prior owner could had installed some gadget under the carpeting or console or inside of the door panel that could become energized when the door pin switch circuit is detected as an ‘open circuit’ thus a small motour is energized likely inaudible by a cell phone recorder -OR- is recordable but incapable of being audible if played back through a cell phone so I understand this dilemma here.

Keep us posted mate, cheers and good mood always,

· Registered
240 Posts
CORRECTION EDIT: 80’s worked it’s thing for n me and I mix up time to time but I know my stuff…

open circuit is when door is closed and done light is OFF.

A CLOSED CIRCUIT is when continuity is completed therefore it becomes energized which closing the circuit enables DOME LIGHT to illuminate and that same effort closing of the circuit this energizing the done light lead too could energize this buzzing time…

Riddle me this: Does this happen only on driver door or all doors, boot, and bonnet? Did you try all aspects of motourcar or only on driver door…?

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also forgot about used cars sold too as asset protection loss prevention AP/LP may need to come repo a car.

I am familiar with small motours that move steering wheels upwards, and seats back to allow entry and exit of driver. Also small motours that operate air suspension and load leveling devices that too make some sounds if the body is shifted or tilted or weight is added or removed from the boot air suspension motors energize and enable leveling of the vehicle.

If I may kindly suggest taking the motourcar to your local Nissan dealer and replicating the concern to the tech score a loaner and leave it in their care for a spell of time.

Dually noted with all of the gadgetry on the markets nowadays a prior owner could had installed some gadget under the carpeting or console or inside of the door panel that could become energized when the door pin switch circuit is detected as an ‘open circuit’ thus a small motour is energized likely inaudible by a cell phone recorder -OR- is recordable but incapable of being audible if played back through a cell phone so I understand this dilemma here.

I have no internet hooked up o car and i paid cash for the car so no reason to have car dealer or anyone else like that track me. Also did not hear it for first 9 months i had the car. So it's something new i would believe and i would have taken to Nissan dealer but i live in a small town and the closest one. Is an hour and ½ away. I guess that's what I'll do . Thanks for the help I'll let u know what they say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts