A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the debacle of finding out the 07-12 Spec V rim(s) won't fit up front with out spacers, I don't know if I want to keep them or buy 10mm spacers so I can run econo box all season tires. Keeping the G35 7.5 rims is feasible but was not the intent as I was going to run as narrow a tire as possible to DD them for fuel economy...

Both rims are 22 lbs roughly, getting spacers would add to the cost and weight of keeping the Spec rims....I do like teh Spec rims over the G35 due to the darker oem factory finish.....not sure what I want to do.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Go with 07-12 spec rims..for the little $ it will cost you...seems like u already know what u wanna do but u looking for someone to tell u it’s okay lmao

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Common sense says g35 wheels and I'm leaning more to them...I would have to get hub centric wheel spacers in all for corners, from 2J that's about $75 for 10mm unless I can find them cheaper...its either spend money or not....with $3k burnt on the new rims, bike's suspension getting rebuilt and a barrel/bolt for a future gun build, doesn't include some other things that came/coming up....including a head with new parts...but Spec wheels though....

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I need to put on those wheels i just got, need to find a shop that will put the current tires on those rims.

·
6,801 Posts
Oh shit yea you just got them TC's right? Nevermind then lol.

Also you're in San Diego, why would you need all season tires?

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm leaving the state in the next 6 months

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
My dad is looking for b16 spec v wheels since his didn't come with oems. How much would you sell it for, if you do?

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
07 Altima SER wheels?

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@zeno Yeah in Oceanside, knew that area sounded familiar.

This image is horrible, but I think the only reason I like the Spec rims is due to the color....and I can do something similar to the g35s with a rattle can for shits and giggles....and they fit better....I also prefer 6 spoke over 5/duel 5/10....if it was the bright/natural Spec rims I would get rid of them for sure.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I've been going about this all wrong...why would I keep any of them when there is a viable market of all season high performance tires out there to put on the Weds.

I bought the Spec rims cause someone was selling them at a reasonable price while I was in the process of doing the 5 lug conversion and just so happen to be the dark version...its an unexpected plus for an unexpected buyer right now.

the G35 8s are already gone and 7.5 I got as I had to buy 2 sets of G35 rims to get the 8s so there is no real value in having them except for back ups until they are gone....

Reactions: Tritton
1 - 18 of 18 Posts