A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the highway today going about 60 mph. When I would accelerate a little and the rpm's were at 2,000, the car would shake. If I accelerated more and the rpm was at 3,000, it would no longer shake. I did this a few time over the course of 5-10 minutes. After that time, it didn't happen anymore. Very weird. Has this happened to anyone before?

· Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a late reply, but I recently bought a B16 under the premise that it has a slight misfire at idle and a little bit above idle, but at higher RPM it kinda goes away. I am under the notion that the issue at hand is a clogged injector personally. I checked with my Xtool D7 scanner and found in real time that cylinder 4 has multiple misfires whereas the rest of the cylinders seem fine. I have the exact same situation going on during highway driving, doesn't bother me too much but I know it can't be too good for the engine. I'm looking to clean the injectors myself and reseal them and will let you know in the future. Did you ever find out what caused your issue? My Sentra is I think a 2008 Sentra S (still steel wheels but I have the weird auto/keyfob thing and mid-level sound system made by Rockford but not advertised. (( P.S. The only difference with the ones that actually say Rockford Fosgate are the speakers are made out of a poly-propelyne instead of paper (more efficient due to it weighing less) and the amp under the passenger seat from Rockford.)) With MR20DE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts