A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why my car tends to vibrate pretty bad when idle? All I hear when I’m driving is all the plastics and steering wheel just rattling because of a vibration issue. At first I thought it was just old plastic but then I noticed you can see the vibration in the mirrors, it’s really hard to see through them even when the car is stopped. Also my car is very loud and everything is stock. Anything will help I just don’t want to go to a mechanic as my first option and have to pay tons of money for something that can be easy to fix.

·
Super Moderator
5,082 Posts
All 3 and the tranny or just the 2 mounts on the cross member brace?

Do you have a check engine light? If no check engine light the only thing I can think of could the flywheel/clutch if you still have the oem flywheel. Does it do it through the rev range?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I t
All 3 and the tranny or just the 2 mounts on the cross member brace?

Do you have a check engine light? If no check engine light the only thing I can think of could the flywheel/clutch if you still have the oem flywheel. Does it do it through the rev range?
I changed the 3 motor mounts but I don’t think I touched the tranny mount, not 100% sure tho. And yes I do have a check engine light

1 - 6 of 6 Posts