A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
6,556 Posts
Bru you are useless haha

Anyway I think you just need to assemble it first and figure out where you’re going to mount it and which ports you’re going to use. I assume there’s at least 2 ports. 1 inlet and 1 outlet. If you are using it on the vent side like the picture the inlet is connected to the valve cover and the outlet is on the intake side. If you are using it on the pcv side then the inlet would be connected to the pcv and the outlet would be on the intake manifold. Simple as that.

Look at the pictures in the how to catch can thread made by Karl.

·
6,556 Posts
Lol it’s really simple man. You just want the can inline whichever port so it will catch oil instead of going back in the combustion chamber. We should introduce you to Shanover’s, Caleb’s and my setup with a 5 port heated can with a drain back. That should blow your head up haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
No flames here but after speaking with Joe due to no instructions listed for a n/a catch can install all were for turbocharged ...

This same video I referenced while speaking with him and he stated ideally for the n/a version of you’re running that way this video with this black OCC / separator is actually wrong.

1) PCV retains OEM routing to ITM
2) first line runs between rocker cover and catch can
3) second line runs between catch can and intake tubing between MAF and throttle body.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
You’ll need plumbers tape also and I’d suggest paying the extra to get it engraved and with the built in drain valve.

Considering most people with SCC’s have heavily congested motor compartments with all of the go fast items the built in drain makes dumping it easy without removal.

You get plenty of hose length so once done you can trim for neatness, your call but a like it and it does work THANK YOU JOE and all staff at 2J-Racing!!!:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You’ll need plumbers tape also and I’d suggest paying the extra to get it engraved and with the built in drain valve.

Considering most people with SCC’s have heavily congested motor compartments with all of the go fast items the built in drain makes dumping it easy without removal.

You get plenty of hose length so once done you can trim for neatness, your call but a like it and it does work THANK YOU JOE and all staff at 2J-Racing!!!:cool:
Excellent reply. Did you notice any drivability changes

·
Registered
51 Posts
Drivability Issues OMG and LOL you know what I can honestly type I have not the first two weeks of the installation onto the car I had a ton of this black coffee looking water come out when I drained it but after that never again and never where any problems what so ever! But this car is considerable out of the normal anyways but when it is driven it runs like a champion. Never had problems with it at all tons of 2JR parts on it but motor is all stock OEM audio system with an Alpine MRX-M240 back there is a not a game! But again car starts up quietly runs and purrs like a dream never raced never abused adult owned not driven much 72k miles LOVE ❤ IT pretty car 😉

1) Nissan reflashed ECU with 2006 B15U mapping program due to a problem with 2002 ECU they sated?
2) NOLOGY no resistor points
3) 2JR full CAI
4) NAPOL coils
5) gutted OEM manifold
6) 2JR non catted 3" mid pipe
7) VQ35DE throttle body
8) new O2 sensors
9) Valex Racing 90 degree CEL
10) 2JR oil catch can /separator
11) KOYORAD
12) Mishimoto both thermostats
13) 2JR crankshaft pulley
14) both new OEM Cam / Crank sensors
15) coolant temp sensor OEM new

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome! Im at 156k. I add race fuel 1x week. I just like how it responds.
But my mods are
2jr ech reflash, nismo header, nismo intake 2jr midpipe, stock catback, cam and crank pulleys, JWT bsr kit. Yes i abuse my spec, and other times i drive normal. Sure i burn oil, but this boy wont die. Runs well, minor issues here and there,but what 15 yr old car doesnt?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I will get better pictures of the install later for you all and post them here. But race gas burn oil 😬 EEK 😬 people that know me know I shift at 2k rpm rarely will I go over that and REDLINE is 3k on the tach SOLID!!!! Trust me everybody makes fun of me.

I forgot about 2JR ground kit drop kit STREETGLOW kit RedLine Goods dude and cool 😎 all 409 S/S midpipe back exhaust $189.00 on eBay SWEET!!! it’s a project car and a bud is giving me his 2006 B15U what the hell...?

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Heck grab these parts oil change swing valve makes a breeze of oil changes just swing the lever. Scored on eBay cheap 4-Horn mod using oem horns at junkyard mocked up my own harness this car is a Pandora of flawlessly installed gems rare things and other...

I purchased the BSR but no time to install it and see that 90 degree angle CEL elbow 👀 $23.00 EBay 😱

1 - 16 of 16 Posts