A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is time for B15's to make history... What am I talking about? I am talking about a car meet/show for every B15. Why? There are the meets on each coast and such, but not a whole meet.

But where...?
The geographical location of the center of the United States is Kansas City, Kansas. It is the closest and most exact geographical center of the United States.

But when?
I was thinking let everybody finish their summer plans and such. So...Saturday, August 10th.

Depending upon the response of people wanting to make this happen will depend upon setting it up. I will set this up but only if the response is good which we hope for.

So...who is in? We all got a drive to make, but more memories and friends along the way.

Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
I think St. Louis may be a better bet.

Reactions: Asphalt_Assassin

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Actually............

I think Kansas City, Missouri would be a more highway friendly meet. Something like this tho, I'd be down for in 2014 early summer. Thoughts fellow b15 enthusiasts? It'd be an EPIC meet. 20-27 hr drive for everyone, from Los Angeles, to Miami, Seattle to New York city.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol I really want to go. The east coast guys should meet in MO, and the west coast guys in KS, and we'll all meet at the bridge separating the two. ��
I am 1 of few in Iowa...
I am 1 of 1 I believe on here with a 2000 GXE...
So, I think I will be a stand out.:)

But I like your idea about each coast meeting...

·
Registered
773 Posts
From experience, the St. Louis area has a decent amount to do for a meet.

We have the "Great River Road" just north. Good for cruising / ricer activities.
Plenty of places for food / beer.
Cool spots for photography.

For the love of anything, don't meet in the city, though. You're likely to get shot. lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
From experience, the St. Louis area has a decent amount to do for a meet.

We have the "Great River Road" just north. Good for cruising / ricer activities.
Plenty of places for food / beer.
Cool spots for photography.

For the love of anything, don't meet in the city, though. You're likely to get shot. lol
Well, yeah. Haha. Maybe a cruise through the city. Is there a large import scene in St. Louis?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.