A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ok thanks that makes sense ill have my mechanich brother go through the procedure with me and with his scanner.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Can you get a picture of the pinnouts for ecu so we know what everything goes to.. such as throttle body. Mass air accelerator pedal. Atleast the numbers of what hole s what number to reference.

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
Download the fsm, that would be easier, if you need a link let me know with what year

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Will a tbrotle body from an automatic 2002 ser work? I cannot find a hitachi unit new? The one I ordered was mis advertised and is aftermarket.. they are discontinued it apears

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
It will work

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Im pretty sure autozone sells (rebuilt) hitatchi tb's but doesnt matter trans type

Reactions: Expsa

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Also to help diagnose... upon start up. Assuming the only problem was the TB and everything was functioning. Prior to relearn procedure and right after installing. Would it even go into limp mode... or just not be "correct" idle and air fuel.. if anyone actually knows the answer this will help diagnose.

·
Super Moderator
5,585 Posts
If no relearn was done on the tb then both actually, iirc it will go into limp mode after due to the tb not being synced and creating improper readings which will cause or should cause an unstable idle... it's been a while since I dealt with tb issues as I do relearns as needed.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts