A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Hey there,

I did a little bit of testing using Chrome and the messages went out immediately.
what browser are you using? Also how long of a gap between sending out messages and receiving them have you noticed?

Richard.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This post of yours isn't in the shoutbox and I never got a notification of your post.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm using Chrome on my phone

And I just got an error making that post

_20170324_092312.JPG

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Super late, but happy Dave took initiative to make this tread.

I was tired of the glitches, which is why I haven't been on here for a while.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Super late, but happy Dave took initiative to make this tread.

I was tired of the glitches, which is why I haven't been on here for a while.
That shit was running off everyone. It was terrible. Some people may not come back, at least not to the extent they were present before.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
At the bottom of the home page the RSS feed link? Is not working can someone else check it the button works for them.

·
Administrator
289 Posts
It doesn't show there - could you provide a screenshot so we can see what you are seeing? Also, does it appear in a different browser or it's the same for all? Does anyone else see or not see the RSS feed button at the bottom of the home page?

Thanks,
Natalie

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I see it there.

LoL never even noticed it before

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
See it now. It opens a page for me, though not much info there. What happens when you click it? Anything?

Kevin
Idk what I should expect to see.
But I see this when I click it.
Screenshot_2017-04-05-10-06-03.png

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
This has only ever happened on this site EVER. It hadn't happened in a while. But has happened SEVERAL times the past 6 months. And ONLY on this website

Screenshot_2017-04-05-10-28-51.jpg

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I'll be on B15u and randomly that shit pops up. I have never and will never click any of that. I just close out all my apps.

It's ONLY EVER HAPPENED HERE. It is definitely related to this website

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Can you guys fix the security. This nonsense happened too. And obviously I don't have McAfee on my phone. Someone is attacking the website users with these BS popups

Screenshot_2017-04-05-11-34-46.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
@shanover has been getting malicious software warnings about the website on his PC

·
Super Moderator
21,694 Posts
Can you guys fix the security. This nonsense happened top. And obviously I don't have McAfee on my phone. Someone is attacking the website users with these BS popups

View attachment 119353

- - - Updated - - -
@shanover has been getting malicious software warnings about the website on his PC
that and chrome 'out of memory' errors, which usually doesnt mean it actually ran out of memory, but the stack overflowed from some of the advertisers and caused the error message. either way, tho, it ONLY happens on this site. I visit many 'marginal' sites in my never ending search for weird stuff on the internet, and ONLY THIS site has caused those errors

21 - 40 of 48 Posts