A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
This has only ever happened on this site EVER. It hadn't happened in a while. But has happened SEVERAL times the past 6 months. And ONLY on this website

View attachment 119345
Look to see what apps you may have installed from a 3rd party. Pandora from a 3rd party is a common one that can trigger pop ups in some forums. Some 3rd party games that were not installed from play store can also be the culprit and be running in background.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Interesting, I left my phone on and with this forum on and now I have that same pop-up. One of their advertisers must have a script that runs and attacks membership.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Interesting, I left my phone on and with this forum on and now I have that same pop-up. One of their advertisers must have a script that runs and attacks membership.
That's what I'm saying.

I never go to shady sites on my phone. That's what my PS3 is for :lmao:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
This site has definitely been backed I get a pop up and it's only on here. It's the one that's been posted on here by others. Ad.in needs to check into why members keep getting redirected to a different page.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
This site has definitely been attacked. I get a pop up and it's only on here. It's the one that's been posted on here by others. Admin needs to check into why members keep getting redirected to a different page.
Did I edit this correctly for ya?

·
Administrator
289 Posts
Can you copy the links to those pages here? I can track down the source and request blocks be put in place.

That Rss feed doesn't have any info to display, which is why it's acting the way it does. If we had articles posted to the site, that's where they would go. It used to have stuff I assume?

Kevin

41 - 48 of 48 Posts