A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this kid i work with is engaged to his girlfriend of 2 and a half months. They live over 150 miles apart and se eachother maybe 6 times since theve been dating.He sent her 200 dollars to get her car fixed about a month ago then she borke up wiht him, after begging her to take him back she did and now he is gonna get married. he lost his "v" card to her about a month ago and now he is talking of having kids wiht her threr age difference is 9 years he is 21 she is 30. he is gonna be paying her 200 hundred a pay for a n apartment for her to live in, does this make anysense to you guys and gals at all.

PS sorry for the bad grammer

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/581043_3218765712452_1903230104_n.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
:facepalm:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
My gf is 8 years older than me but she can fully support herself. I'd tell this chick to get her shit together or else jump ship cuz lifes too short and I doubt your friend is caked up enough to afford to do that and still live comfortably. $200 a cheque!? Fucking forget it! Don't care how good the pussy is.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
My gf is 8 years older than me but she can fully support herself. I'd tell this chick to get her shit together or else jump ship cuz lifes too short and I doubt your friend is caked up enough to afford to do that and still live comfortably. $200 a cheque!? Fucking forget it! Don't care how good the pussy is.
Plus, it's not like she's a dime or anything close to it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Uh.. that chick is nasty he needs to go get his shit checked.... I'm sorry but a 30yr old that needs to rely on a 21yr old for a roof over their head has nothing going for them and should get his head examined!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Knowing damn well the money he is paying for an apartment is going in her pocket while she's bangin some dude that actually knows what the fuck he's doing in bed....

·
Registered
749 Posts
Knowing damn well the money he is paying for an apartment is going in her pocket while she's bangin some dude that actually knows what the fuck he's doing in bed....
+1 kids are older these days :smh: just looked at the pic. Look how naive that dude looks! She's totally just taking advantage of him, damn! Toot it and boot it

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Yep, leave the chick... she is not attractive and 30 with what seems like no stability. Get the fawk out if there

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
hahah i rmbr those days u give a girl ur everything and help her out in life help her get a license , buy her a laptop for school just help her. She is confused and starts banging the next dude she thinks its better for her cuz some women can be greddy . then they leave u . he is just in lust no love there . U cant love or appreciate someone u ve only seemed a couple times .thats why i am single.... cant find that one girl thats not like the rest of the pack without drama or cheating. good luck to ur friend but he fucked

1 - 20 of 59 Posts