1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
You make me laugh out loud sometimes. But this is a great thread for this. For $9500 it better have a fully built turbo'd motor. Asking retail price and then some is not the way to expect to sell.

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL still wouldn't be worth $9,500

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Want to fire this thread up again because its worth it imo.

Just one of the many, many, too many fast and furious cars around my way. The front had AutoZone vents on the fenders and a scoop on the hood. Wwwhhhhyyyyy?!?!?!

maxima.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LoL

That guy on the sode of the road doesn't seem impressed

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
I HHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEEE when people spell out phone numbers.

2k is straight lol.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
We sometimes wash cars as an act of courtesy at work. Cant just let nature do its work..

matt sparrow.jpg

HUGE wing an ok looking S13 (besides the wing)

240sx huge wing.jpg

And the best of them all, one of the most disgusting cars I have ever seen. Soooo horrible. What do people think when they spend $200 in vents and stickers at Advanced Auto? They dont deserve life. I felt embarrassed for the stupid fuck that put this monstrosity on the road.

ricer civic.jpg

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:lmao:

I have to think that Honda is embracing the meme. Surely that shit isn't serious :lmao:

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Too bad you couldnt see the whole car. If you will notice the skull in the back window to give you the idea that the interior was modded too. Full blue dash. Multiple hood scoops. The entire car was in extreme facepalm condition. Good ol' Mexico City.. I mean Northern VA..

I just dont want to live on this planet anymore.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
mexican truck 19.jpg

mexican truck 03498.jpg

Gonna have to JFC this one too. Not just for wanting to throw a sloppy piece of shit at its windshield in the shape of a giant question mark to indirectly ask what the FUCK this guy's idea box is thinking when modding cars, but also for the 20 min post attempt for a sideways pic that I cant seem to fix so just I said fuck it, because stupid technology is stupid.

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Omfg... omfg... omfg... I have the mother of ALL on crack cars. I was driving around saw this fucked up gem of a car pull in the parking lot in front of me. I drove around the lot 3 tines just to see and also to steal pics as he was sitting in that car, but at the same time my self conscience wanted me to get out and point and laugh til I piss my pants. Jesus Fucking Christ forreal I mean I.. I... I just dont know what to say. Best part is that its a Sentra! Why to these people exist in the world!?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
Omfg... omfg... omfg... I have the mother of ALL on crack cars. I was driving around saw this fucked up gem of a car pull in the parking lot in front of me. I drove around the lot 3 tines just to see and also to steal pics as he was sitting in that car, but at the same time my self conscience wanted me to get out and point and laugh til I piss my pants. Jesus Fucking Christ forreal I mean I.. I... I just dont know what to say. Best part is that its a Sentra! Why to these people exist in the world!?
maybe if he lowered it and it didnt have that 4X4 stance?

nah...

some peoples kids....

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:lmao: that car is hilarious

My thread......I never got a notification of that post :thinking:

·
Super Moderator
20,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Man.......I can't let anyone miss this horrible shit......

Neko shared it on Facebook lol
That's a damn Civic?/B15 concoction front end swapped B13 :facepalm:

Can't tell if any parts are Actually Civic....badge makes ya think so lol.
Honestly looks kinda like Mustang to me.

Definitely B15 front bumper and headlights
Screenshot_2018-05-11-03-05-02.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts