Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
No. I had to jump power to one of the terminals

I believe the ignition part has a shory between the fuse block and relay

·
Registered
36 Posts
Anyone know the ECM relay part number? I'll pull it when I get home but if it's cheap I'll just order one now to help with my troubleshooting anyway.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Hi
I am having the same problem right now on my 00 gxe but no codes are coming up. It cranks but won’t start. Just had it towed to a shop to see what’s going on. WTH is this issue. I’ve read about the common crank issue but should I replace it because of no codes?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Hi
I am having the same problem right now on my 00 gxe but no codes are coming up. It cranks but won’t start. Just had it towed to a shop to see what’s going on. WTH is this issue. I’ve read about the common crank issue but should I replace it because of no codes?

·
Registered
2 Posts
As much as I absolutely hate to bring up a dead thread... has anyone ever found a solution to this? I'm having the same issues, 2002 Sentra 2.5, had intermittent no start/long crank then start, now it does not start at all, check all the basics, got brand new crank and cam sensors twice, all fuses and relays have been swapped, checked harness for damages or breaks. I just dont have the money to tow it to the dealer and have them tell me its gonna cost $300 to replace sensors I've already replaced. Even a way to bypass would work at this point. P0335 and P0340 are my codes.

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Fuel pump needs to be primed. Turn key to on position, wait Then turn to start, after lettings the fuel system prime. If you are still having issues the pump could have failed. Check if you are getting fuel. If not, do pump and filter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fuel pump works fine, in fact i can pull the plugs after trying to start and they will be wet with gas. I guess at this point I would ask if there is a way to diagnose a bad ecm or just take a shot in the dark at replacing it? The dealership here wants $350 just to reflash the ecm, I still have to find one, put it in, and have it towed there.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts