A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you high raving guys are using for a Crankshaft pulley? I know some have the sweet ATI harmonic but I hear and see its pretty much unfindable. What are other guys using?

·
Super Moderator
5,746 Posts
I have a second one that is used, put the newer one on from the last GB; going to take that one apart and see about getting the hub machined out of billet.... cause ati won't do shit including replacement parts.

I want a fluidamper unit.

I don't remember but I'm pretty sure I did 8k on a stock and billet crank pulley multiple times.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't believe there isn't that much demand for a sweet damper or no one has figured out what other dampers may be machined at hub to fit are QR25 crank.
Tritton ill have to pass on the golden damper for now,,,,,,, Thanks

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Dam I have the ATi but they cant repair that?? I read they could if you send it out. 2J sells them.

I dont know of any other damper. Will look into fluid damper for fun

·
Super Moderator
5,746 Posts
They can repair it but you have to go through a seller. Thats the reason I got a new one. More to it but it was the cost of a new pulley IIRC.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
I buy through ATI. I may be able to get it repaired. And supposedly it's supposed to run 80?

·
Super Moderator
5,746 Posts
I emailed Fluidampr already...they said they need 75 confirmed buyers minimum, looking at 400-450 each.
Sounds like a FB GB with maybe 10 on here willing too commit.

Reactions: Tritton
1 - 11 of 11 Posts