A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or are there members on the forum that will just post in every single thread they seem to open? their 2cents is just getting on my nerves for some reason, so i figured id post this... cough**noone wants to hear what you have to say soundEfx, its always useless and usually just an opinion on something that doesn't matter**cough

#endrant

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
Not fair to single him out either, there are many useless threads posted every day, you wouldn't see half of them though because the moderators act swiftly.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Gotta get that post count up. Everybody knows your number of posts relates directly to your intelligence. (especially in my case!)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Not fair to single him out either.
c'mon man, how not? most of the times that happens its from a noob. hes not a noob, hes been here for years with like 2000 useless posts

willms81 has some useless posts, like in jon 2k4s f/s thread... but he also posts useful information, so thats straight... i almost never see soundefx post anything useful

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
So I gave 8 dollars to a total stranger yesterday after he rang my doorbell.
He stated he needed to get to the hospital because he had to go pick up his mom who got injured at home depot.
He said lived across the street*I don't recognize him at all*.
He didn't have money so I lent him $8. He said he would pay me back when he comes back.

20 hours later I don't see my money. I think I got scammed

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He stated he needed to get to the hospital because he had to go pick up his mom who got injured at home depot.
He didn't have money so I lent him $8. He said he would pay me back when he comes back.

...:thinking:

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

:lmao: I see what you did there

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

I'm sorry bro, I promise I'll pay tomorrow. I got busy that's why I didn't come back.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
832 Posts
there are a lot of ppl that post up useless things and as far as the post counting goes it does change the member rating. so basically if you want to get away from a newbie title you need to post unless your a moderator. its something that cant really be avoided. i just saw before that someone posted up about 4-1 vs 4-2-1 header even though there are many threads about that already. and i can stick up for soundEfx he does help out a lot and answer some really stupid questions as we all do. but yes he can go off on random shit that is useless but most of the time its for a laugh or so it seems

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

Oh . my . god...he must have been VERY convincing.

"...it's not about the parts-it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Anyway: useless thread is useless (?)

Couldn't some assume that this thread is a plot to generate responses and create more opportunity for the OP to get posts up?

"...it's not about the parts-it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
on a related note, did you guys see that episode of fringe the other night, yea had guns an shit. oh and they even had a car crash or two.

who gives a damn man. a post is a post if you dont like it trow up a threadjack smiley and tell them to take their convo elseware if its not productive to the thread. dont need to get all butthurt and call people out in youre own worthless thread that, by the way, does nothing but throw your own two cents out there and makes you look like an asshole. if soemones posts on the internet really bothers you that much, no matter what it says, then you need to write it down, put it in a pillow, and punch it. then quickly get the hell over it and move on becuase its the damn internet.

serious bidness

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.