A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QR25DE cars have soft crossmember bushings like this.
Front

Rear

Mine are torn, causing shifter slop, and a bad vibration.
I found these today on a 95 Maxima... harder rubber not worn out even though they are 15 years old! They appear to be the same dimensions so I'm gonna try them out in the next few days. :) No I did not cut them, they are designed with the split.

·
Registered
147 Posts
There is a guy named Rob on my spec v that makes some. They are really strong, and he only sells them for $7.50 a set shipped. I just got a set and installed them. They made a big difference.

·
Premium Member
11,452 Posts
I bought a sheet of 1/4" UHMW (same shit Rob's are made of) and made my own before I got trav's setup.

My lower tie bar will be bolted to the crossmember, so I need it as stiff as possible.

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have prothane solid motor mounts installed and balance chain cut. I did the washer mod but the shaking was too much for me. I put my ripped washers back in to quiet things up a while back and was looking for polyurethane bushings that I could use. Never found any but these hard rubber ones should do the trick. If not I have some Devcon Flexane 94 and I can make some myself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I did the washer replacement recently when i replaced the motor mounts, and the vibration does not bother me at all, but just $5 for a harder rubber... let us know how it is once you get them in there...

·
Registered
413 Posts
i just did MMIs and washers yesterday(what a pain in the ass!!!!!) and the vibrations are barely noticeable. also did a really nice burnout afterwards which i couldnt do before lol

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Does anyone know if the delrin bushings will work on a b13
I believe the B13 bolts have a smaller shoulder.
C's Performance has a great aluminum/delrin kit and will be able to do a B13 specific set

Reactions: Tritton
1 - 19 of 19 Posts