A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has anyone on here had issues with the rear crossmember bolts I have one that just spins what's best way u guys have found to fix this? I'm assuming it's a welded nut inside the frame or witch is why it just spins and it stuck in the hole but I also noticed there no access to inside that part of the frame I see tons of posts on the front ones but nothing really on the back ones

·
Super Moderator
6,586 Posts
Pry down on the back of the bolt or cross member while loosing it and /or hit it with an impact.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I appreciate the quick response how do I get it back in there though after I put washers in seeing as the is 0 bushing in there now ass it sit soon got all the washers did the other three no issue

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That's kinda what I'm wondering if I can tap that back one I cant imagine there being much metal there since it would be hollow?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
That's kinda what I'm wondering if I can tap that back one I cant imagine there being much metal there since it would be hollow?
I've helicoil'd one of my rear mounting holes. Still holding up great many years later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts