2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
fsdfsfsdfsd

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im still waiting for a time slip
well your in nj come out to E Town this friday & u'll see something very much surprising. You should know I always back up everything I post so plz dont go there.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
you PM'd me talking about you did 11's already i asked for a time slip and you didnt produce anything

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
whys every1 hatin on AL...hes not a bad guy @ all.......ppl sayin oh wow u said 11's n ONLY hit 12's....let me tell you a spec-v runnin 12's is something to b proud of...its not hard to make alotta power...its harder to put tht to the ground w/o loosin traction etc....give the man some credit for havin a goal nd tellin everything he does to his car...hes got it hard doin everythin to make it to the 11's...once he does n believe me he will hit 111's every1 is gonna run out n buy the shit he has cuz they knw itll hit 11's

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
are you gonna be in vinny ten's video, or is it yourown???

and why didnt you come down with vinny ten on sunday to streetwheels.. instead we saw a black boosted spec that was alll dirty lol... made those other z's look like shiattt haha

·
11,668 Posts
Yeah seriously...he already ran mid 12's (He can say the exact time if he wishes) which is a damn achievement in a QR. I'm pretty sure he'll break 11's...good luck old man :icon16:

whys every1 hatin on AL...hes not a bad guy @ all.......ppl sayin oh wow u said 11's n ONLY hit 12's....let me tell you a spec-v runnin 12's is something to b proud of...its not hard to make alotta power...its harder to put tht to the ground w/o loosin traction etc....give the man some credit for havin a goal nd tellin everything he does to his car...hes got it hard doin everythin to make it to the 11's...once he does n believe me he will hit 111's every1 is gonna run out n buy the shit he has cuz they knw itll hit 11's

·
Registered
104 Posts
nice...very sick lol, ive seen this video a lil while ago...the builders specialize in Z's right?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
setup is lookin good al, goodluck tomorow man. make some b15 history

edit: HOLY SHIT AL!! the car sounds like a fuckin jet fighter during the last like 10 seconds of that first vid lol

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
great job Al, best of luck to you at the track.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey thanks pat well if it doesnt rain tomorrow i will be at the track if not it will have to wait until wednesday.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
are you gonna be in vinny ten's video, or is it yourown???

and why didnt you come down with vinny ten on sunday to streetwheels.. instead we saw a black boosted spec that was alll dirty lol... made those other z's look like shiattt haha
it's my own video. My car just got done yesterday with my upgrade & it had to get detune with my new set up. that blk spec is f/s I have to start a thread on it for that guy.

1 - 20 of 334 Posts