39,045 Posts
That SV650 is 'naked'.....:naughty:

Those rims are killing me man....

·
Registered
8,848 Posts
That SV650 is 'naked'.....:naughty:

Those rims are killing me man....
Which ones? The ones on the car? If so there mine back off. Told him when there missing there on the east coast on my car. Lol

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #144

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Just for you guyss

20160618_123817.jpg

·
39,045 Posts
Which ones? The ones on the car? If so there mine back off. Told him when there missing there on the east coast on my car. Lol
Hell NO!!! :46:

We were talking about those rims first.
When he goes 5 lug, their MINE!!!! :46:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #147

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
It's no biggie. My bike before was a 650. Both awesome to ride and the v twin makes tons or torque. Kinda like a qr.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Yeah that's my summer tires. Any of the recent ones I've taken that the tires look a little stretched is because those are my winter 215/45r17 blizzaks. I need to swap back to my 235/40r17 s drives asap.

That's some proper fitment right there.

·
39,045 Posts
It's no biggie. My bike before was a 650. Both awesome to ride and the v twin makes tons or torque. Kinda like a qr.
4 banger or nothing....:46:

But yeh, can't really beat the torque of the twins.

·
39,045 Posts
Yeah that's my summer tires. Any of the recent ones I've taken that the tires look a little stretched is because those are my winter 215/45r17 blizzaks. I need to swap back to my 235/40r17 s drives asap.
Do you have those winter tires on other winter rims?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Do you have those winter tires on other winter rims?
Unfortunately I only have the one set of wheels. Winter 2016 I will definately be putting them on different wheels tho.

·
39,045 Posts
Unfortunately I only have the one set of wheels. Winter 2016 I will definately be putting them on different wheels tho.
Yeh man. Don't want to damage MY rims now?!?!?!? ....lol.....:troll:

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
4 banger or nothing....:46:

But yeh, can't really beat the torque of the twins.
Idk. I'm not crazy about the actual bullet bikes. The sv chassis handles amazing, this will 1000 has .ore than enough power, and I still get cheaper insurance cause it's not considered a bullet bike. Also the riding position is more upright and comfortable. And the 3k price tag for this 2005 was just right.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
Yeh man. Don't want to damage MY rims now?!?!?!? ....lol.....:troll:
Haha you'll be waiting for a while. Idk when or if ever I will be going 5 lug. Just gotta figure out where I wanna take my build. Performance or show.

·
39,045 Posts
Idk. I'm not crazy about the actual bullet bikes. The sv chassis handles amazing, this will 1000 has .ore than enough power, and I still get cheaper insurance cause it's not considered a bullet bike. Also the riding position is more upright and comfortable. And the 3k price tag for this 2005 was just right.
I hear you.
I had a GSX650F nick named 'Coffee Can' because of the HUGE muffler..lol
But I had to fight with the dumb azz insurance agent because they quoted me MORE than a GSX600 because, and I quote, '650 is more than 600'. I almost bytch slapped the bytch..:eek5:...lol

I have a friend who has the Max. Gladius.

·
39,045 Posts
Haha you'll be waiting for a while. Idk when or if ever I will be going 5 lug. Just gotta figure out where I wanna take my build. Performance or show.
Do both. That is what I'm doing with a few of the cars.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Do both. That is what I'm doing with a few of the cars.
This means I'll probably just keep the wheels and maybe get them freshly powdercoated. Not sure what color to go with tho.

141 - 160 of 187 Posts