A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
dam that altima is wrecked.

its people like this that give everyone a bad name. why would you be doin 100 wit 6 people in the car.

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
dam that altima is wrecked.

its people like this that give everyone a bad name. why would you be doin 100 wit 6 people in the car.
uh oh, i didnt even realize it was an altima til i looked at the rims closely.... sounds like fail to me hahahahah gotcha!!!

gotta move fast before he changes the title hahahaha

C

·
0 Posts
That exit ramp is pretty awesome, honestly. I've went airborne in my Galant, its a blind jump, you dont see it until your airborne. (if your speeding) And 90% of the time, there's a cop waiting for you on the service road to nail you.

C

·
0 Posts
WTF? 100mph....Taking a turn......Going Airborn flipping multiple times.....And Surviving?

Time to give thanks.....I hope he realizes how precious life is now at least...
No, they found it cool. Hospital pics were up on myspace lol. WTF??!!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
that kids mad cocky admittin in the interview that hes done over 100mph many times before.

prob gonna get sued by one of the other 5 kids in the car and have his lecense taken away, which is what he needs

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
true that...so his license says bye bye till 21 automatically.

some 17 yr old got killed last week out in li. was drivin an srt4 somehow got the car 6 feet off the ground and went sideways into a pole. lets just say the pole was where the drivers seat shoulda been. dead on arrival

C

·
0 Posts
true that...so his license says bye bye till 21 automatically.

some 17 yr old got killed last week out in li. was drivin an srt4 somehow got the car 6 feet off the ground and went sideways into a pole. lets just say the pole was where the drivers seat shoulda been. dead on arrival
Dam, and I'm over here mad that my blu-ray player was a DOA.

·
0 Posts
damn they mad young too, well something bad gotta happen for some people to learn

1 - 20 of 25 Posts