A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07/05 1.8s limited edition VIN: 3N1CB5D185L595358 that i need the dash harness for cause some wires got too hot n almost caught fire. Sooo i have my whole dash bare nuckles harness in plainview. I have visuals of all the different little options my origional was made for. Id like to find the exact match and other possibilities. Thus possibly canceling a few things out. A/T, I do have electronic abs non abs brakes. With the 6 disc rockford package. no sunroof 3 point Belt SRS. Any help to bring me closer to something that works will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Ok I have been looking at this for you, but here's one thing, our catalog doesn't supply us with too much information on the harnesses themselves. I honestly think the best direction I can point you is to give you the part number you need... From there match it up to what's in your car and try and look for a new harness that way. I can most certainly price out a new harness for you as well, but seeing how much they go for from Nissan I would certainly check out other sources as well, I'll shoot you the part numbers and info tomorrow when I get back to my desk.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thankyou so much by the way would there possibly be any compatibal years with the same bells n whistles in the 05 if i got to search used.

Better yet how widely used is this part# 24010-ZG11A in other years im having trouble finding specific options... On the site showing for rockford package im assuming thats known as the 2.5 package for the 1.8s my production date isnt listed though

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Ok all my searching came up inconclusive, you would need that specific harness, I wasn't able to find any interchanges, the good thing is, it is the same harness for all AT 1.8S Models built after 09/04 so there should be plenty out there; they are not emissions or NATS specific from what I can tell, so that makes the search even easier as well, as far as price goes.... ummm.... Honestly see if you can source it out it will be DRASTICALLY cheaper that way, unless of course you want me to give you a quote on the part just shot me a PM with your zip code.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for noting that. Thats what i was concerned about if it was gonna have everything i need n noting i dont if i got the 09l04 harness. does that mean they all came prewired for rockford package n other safety options. Even with the cost at the body shop i work at im lookin over a grand. Im probably goin used just wanna be sure one 05 A/T 1.8s is missing something i need

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Thank you for noting that. Thats what i was concerned about if it was gonna have everything i need n noting i dont if i got the 09l04 harness. does that mean they all came prewired for rockford package n other safety options. Even with the cost at the body shop i work at im lookin over a grand. Im probably goin used just wanna be sure one 05 A/T 1.8s is missing something i need
Ok did some more digging, The part number you have is should be pre-wired for fosgate, if you happen to get one from a car without fosgate it won't plug in, they are NOT all pre-wired to accept fosgate. every dash harness is specific to the vehicle and its features. You can use a dash harness from another 1.8s like yours that has the same features but you won't be able to use one from a different 1.8s that maybe didn't come with your radio unit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts