A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go! FINALLY!!!

I will compile stuff here.

My '75 b210 finally got started on today! A14 out CA18det in!

123_1.jpg

·
39,082 Posts
Congrats pimp.
Keep us updated and I hope the updates are frequent.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Sweet, I miss my Datsun's, I still have a 521, but we started with 510's now we here !!

·
Super Moderator
20,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
@ItoSer02-05 keep pictures coming!!!!!
Just progress pics ;). I don't need crazy amounts of detailed documentation of the build. Not that I would complain lol. But yeah....just progress updates would be sweet!

Anyone who doesn't know, that's Robert. And Robert is the one that got stuck doing the work on the car. So let's all say a little prayer for Robert lol :goodluck:

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
Just progress pics ;). I don't need crazy amounts of detailed documentation of the build. Not that I would complain lol. But yeah....just progress updates would be sweet!

Anyone who doesn't know, that's Robert. And Robert is the one that got stuck doing the work on the car. So let's all say a little prayer for Robert lol :goodluck:
His initiation into the 2J shop!

·
Super Moderator
20,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
lol, if its anything like when I asked for progress pics, I got to drop off my car and see it again when I picked it up! I dont think Joe is big on progress pics anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

hell, if I was 30 years younger, I might see if I could work there, lol

·
Super Moderator
20,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, if its anything like when I asked for progress pics, I got to drop off my car and see it again when I picked it up! I dont think Joe is big on progress pics anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

hell, if I was 30 years younger, I might see if I could work there, lol
I don't expect much as far as pictures honestly. I would take all I can have lol, but I don't actually expect that. I don't need detailed build photo documentation lol. I will be happy with whatever I get, even if this is all I get.

But you know. Pics of stuff would be nice. But anyway...Surely we'll get motor mounted pics and big stuff like that. Don't need or want shit like wiring pics lol.

I don't want progress updates to be up to date on progress. Just want then because it's cool to see and to have. Fun to see things come together and to see how obstacles are overcome.

There's already a decently detailed thread on this particular swap. So that much is not needed again ;)

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
I don't expect much as far as pictures honestly. I would take all I can have lol, but I don't actually expect that. I don't need detailed build photo documentation lol. I will be happy with whatever I get, even if this is all I get.

But you know. Pics of stuff would be nice. But anyway...Surely we'll get motor mounted pics and big stuff like that. Don't need or want shit like wiring pics lol.

I don't want progress updates to be up to date on progress. Just want then because it's cool to see and to have. Fun to see things come together and to see how obstacles are overcome.

There's already a decently detailed thread on this particular swap. So that much is not needed again ;)
I know what you mean, I had asked them for a few, but never got any, even said I MIGHT show up at the shop just to shoot the shit and see how things were going... was told PLEASE dont come down till its done. kinda why I aint too concerned with it this time, I know i wont get anything till its done, so I'll just wait for the call to come get it. Know how they work, know I will be happy with it, know it will be done right, so its all good

·
Super Moderator
20,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need to go down there sometime but not anytime soon. Hopefully I get my Sentra Working Again and it needs to go on the dyno. And otherwise, a long ways off, the Datsun has expired tags amd insurance and I need to bring that new stuff down there so Joe can legally test drive the car. Obviously absolutely nothing near a rush on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like your build is done Dave:

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lmao:

·
Super Moderator
20,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys are funny guys :lmao:

·
Super Moderator
20,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Go pick it up bro,
When Joe says he is done, he is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some Minor Tweaking May Be Required!!! lol
:lmao:

Naw now we get to the fun part. The how much do I want to spend on fixing stuff part. Expected obviously. Lots to fix!!!!!!

·
39,082 Posts

Don't worry, Robert is not like AG Admin. He'll get that shyt done...lol

Reactions: Sus Spec

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Nice build. Those older cars are so easy to work with. Slap on a small turbo eco-build style, buff that shit, slam some tires down and pull a tune and youll be on the on the road in no time. You will be glad the B15 is broke haha.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts