A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,206 Posts
Yes, any nissan coil will unless there are ones different length boots.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I checked today at the junk yard and the vq coils are still short about a 1/4 or so even after swapping the boots. But they do plug in.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I would like to know what coils to look up for my qr25de. They say audi coils but what audi should I look for? And most of the info I found is for the 1.8l, are the 1.8 and 2.5's the same coils? I want to look them up here at work today and peice them on my employee discount but I'm not sure what to look up. Also if this is in a thread somewhere I sincerely apologize. I never have any luck searching and this site is still confusing to me lol. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Im also interested in the audi coil swap. Saw someone on facebook get a kit from SC concepts that was a custom plug/drop in kit for the MK4 1.8T jetta coil packs.

I see that the difference is only 1 prong (Nissan 3, Audi 4). Which leads me to believe the 4th is just a data ground, which can be spliced into the normal ground prong. But I cant tell without the jetta wiring diagram

Heres a link: https://m.facebook.com/100009241422...tn__=EH-R&cached_data=false&ftid=&mdp=1&mdf=1

21 - 24 of 24 Posts