A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

As a new sponsor of this forum, we are offering an introductory special: our Digital Torque Wrench w/ Blow Molded Case for $99 - including shipping. Just go to our website: Brown Line Metalworks, LLC | Professional Grade Digital Torque Wrench and click on the "Buy Now" button. At checkout, enter the coupon code: B15U

You can see the torque wrench in action in the following video:<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cEJsE2vlxxE?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

Product Specifications

Patented Double Gear Sensing System
Designed, engineered, and tested by Brown Line Metal Works, the patented* D.G.S.S. technology ensures repeatable accuracy of +/- 3.5% both clockwise & counter-clockwise
Accurate from 20 – 100% of full scale (7% accuracy from 10 – 20% of full scale)

Microprocessor Controlled
8-bit electronics ensures accurate readings and simplicity of use
Allows for both Peak and Track mode
Individually calibrates each wrench
Supplies unique serial number for each wrench

Ratchet Head
1/2" drive reversible ratchet
32-tooth gear provides an 11.25º arc while handling high torque loads
Forged from Chromium Vanadium alloy to ensure strength
Conforms to ASME B107.10 2005 standards

Range
15 – 150 ft/lbs
180 – 1,800 in/lbs
20.3 – 203 Nm

Digital Control
Large backlit digital display shows both target torque and current read-out
Intuitive button design makes operating torque wrench simple
LEDs and digital display provide visual feedback when operating wrench
Buzzer creates audible feedback when target torque is reached
Easily switch between ft/lbs, in/lbs, and Nm
Automatically powers off when not in use for 2 minutes
Low battery indicator

Handle
Soft-touch overmold provides comfortable non-slip grip
Engineered plastics ensure an impact resistant housing

The offer is valid through the Holiday Season (Dec. 31st), and is only for the lower 48 states. Extended until January 31st.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Is there any sort of warranty on this product?

·
Registered
145 Posts
How long is this deal good for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Haha oh wow I don't know how I missed that

·
Registered
940 Posts
i think the difference is that one on amazon doesnt come with the same case that we would get. soooooooo....idk. would cause less confusion if it was bumped down on here for 89.99

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
The $99 also includes shipping. However, those of us that are members of Amazon prime get free shipping anyway.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
^^^^ Did you not read the specs in there opening post.

·
Registered
295 Posts
We have gotten a number of requests from members who missed the deadline, so we are going to extend the special until January 31st. Thanks for the orders and support.

BLMW
Thank you I'll be ordering one this week.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I bought one of these from you guys when I saw the ad on Honda-tech. Great looking wrench. Even my wife was impressed how it looked. And yes the deals through the forums are the best deals because it comes with the case whereas amazon doesnt. At least not for 99 shipped. I got mine with case before Christmas. Cant wait to get back to the states and use it on my build.

All the reviews I read on it before purchasing were very very good. There are some quirts about it like if you wait too long to go to the next bolt that requires the same set torque value you have to hit a button to clear the peak torque so you can get a readout on the next one. But who cares. I wanted something with good accuracy, something professional looking and something that was going to last.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts