8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grille is broken and i cant find any in junk only online
And also the headlights will they fit?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good day to you dear friend,

the headlights and grills from all trim levels of 2004-2006 Sentra are compatible. So if your going for the sportier mess look grill and black inlay headlamps of the 2004-06 SE-R models then yes go for it they are interchangeable Sir but only between 2004-06!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good day to you dear friend,

the headlights and grills from all trim levels of 2004-2006 Sentra are compatible. So if your going for the sportier mess look grill and black inlay headlamps of the 2004-06 SE-R models then yes go for it they are interchangeable Sir but only between 2004-06!
Thanks alot lettuce!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good day to you Sir and anytime help is always a click away. For the sake of imagery here is a 2006 B15U with the grill swapped from SE-R style to 1.8S style and perfect fit is visual affirmation was needed but they are all the same. All you need to buy is the mesh grill itself on eBay new in box around $50.00 the emblem and section the emblem attaches to Will unscrew from the backside of your old grill and affix to the new one and your done. There will be a couple of push clips you must carefully remove as they will need to be re-used!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good day to you Sir and anytime help is always a click away. For the sake of imagery here is a 2006 B15U with the grill swapped from SE-R style to 1.8S style and perfect fit is visual affirmation was needed but they are all the same. All you need to buy is the mesh grill itself on eBay new in box around $50.00 the emblem and section the emblem attaches to Will unscrew from the backside of your old grill and affix to the new one and your done. There will be a couple of push clips you must carefully remove as they will need to be re-used!
Thanks again and do you have the link by any chance? I been wanting one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts