A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends. I’m looking to add a little power to my 1.8. I have a 2006 Sentra. Would this header fit on my 1.8 Sentra?

My logic is that “I think” the engine for the 2004-20061.8 Sentras are all the same. So if this fits a 2004 and 2005, why wouldn’t it fit a 2006?

Also I understand that this is EBay... so if anyone has any other suggestions on where to find parts for the 1.8 please do let me know.

Thanks, have a great day.

·
Premium Member
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S Special Edition
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it's the same. I had a 2006 and installed this header on it with no problems.
What was your opinion on it? Did it last? Was your car any louder? Like what is your overall experience?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
For some reason I find alot of aftermarket parts litsed for this car is 02-05, rather than including the 06. Should be fine. Sorry the 1.8 is a bit unsupported but expect raspiness and quick rust.

Reactions: Richardw72

·
Registered
927 Posts
I was fully bolted, with a Spec V cat back apexi Ws2. And a couple extra resonators for rasp. Nismo intake. Ksports suspension, and some sticky tires. It was a peppy lil car. I enjoyed it til I threw a rod. But even then the motors are cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts