A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
went to the dyno today with the spec v. high comp, sleeved motor running e98 with a Precision 6265 on a protech setup. results:

run 1: incomplete run due to too much fuel on wastegate boost (19psi). made 360wtq

run 2: first complete run with tune on wastegate boost. made 453whp

run 3: increased redline from 7000 rpm to 7500 rpm on wastegate boost. Made 500 whp

run 4: added 1* of timing on wastegate boost. Made 535whp

run 5: increased boost from 19 psi to 21 psi. Made 573whp

run 6: increased boost from 21 psi to 26 psi. Made 513wtq and 612 whp

final run (sheet below): bit more tuning, but had to let off early. Made 537wtq and 613whp. We are estimating about 660whp if the run was completed.

Huge thanks to Armando, Danny, and Fernando at Ostar Motorsports for all the tuning, general help, support and parts!!

The car made excellent power all the way up to the redline and the engine has more in it and should be back at the dyno again next week....

crappy vid:

Spec V Dyno - YouTube

·
39,082 Posts
Niceness. The bar is officially been raised.

Reactions: CouleeSpecV

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
holy fucking shit!

i connot WAIT for this thing to hit the track

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you think the numbers are insane you should see it on the dyno.... doing forth gear pulls from 80-140 is nothing. I wanted to get a vid but itll have to wait til next week :(

This also doesn't take into account that the car is very, VERY light lol

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
WOW! thanks for that write up. Amazing work.

·
Registered
941 Posts
That is just the beginning of what's to come as I don't plan to stop raising the boost until the turbo gets maxed out lol when we decided to build this car it's only purpose in mind was to make it the most powerful/quickest and fastest spec v out there and i'm pretty confident that we will have no trouble reaching that goal :) stay tune for more updates because they will be coming pretty much every day lol

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How light? I know its fully gutted right?
ya gutted, havent really weighed it but its got sound deadening gone, rear doors gutted, wiring removed, ac, heater core, ps, rear speakers/sub/amp,trunk stuff, rear deck cut out.

needs CF hood and trunk and no sunroof, but we still think it should easily be under 2500, maybe 2300 or less...

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
600whp has been hit. That WAS my goal when i went boosted. nice job!

·
Registered
522 Posts
nevermind.. just saw ur build thread... i have my fuel settup for sale right now.. but i think reading about ur build just inspired me to hit my goal of 450 to 500 hp.. good shytt

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R SPEC V
647 Posts
real nice numbers. cant wait to see a vedio of it on the dyno and making that fast past down the track. congrats on the results i know you been dying to see them. building the car and seeing results like these make you really happy.

1 - 20 of 422 Posts