A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a working ECU from my 2004 Spec v with no NATS (Nissan Anti Theft System)The first one is in my car. It was uprev tuned by Vinny Ten Racing. UPREV cost $675 and I paid $300 for this ECU! The NATS (Nissan Anti-Theft System) has been turned off so it does not matter if you have a key with a microchip. I think $400 is a fair price! Perfect for a Spec V with intake, headers and exhaust! Ask me questions! P8 ECU’s are very hard to find!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a working ECU from my 2004 Spec v with no NATS (Nissan Anti Theft System)The first one is in my car. It was uprev tuned by Vinny Ten Racing. UPREV cost $675 and I paid $300 for this ECU! The NATS (Nissan Anti-Theft System) has been turned off so it does not matter if you have a key with a microchip. I think $400 is a fair price! Perfect for a Spec V with intake, headers and exhaust! Ask me questions! P8 ECU’s are very hard to find!!!!
Hey man! Do you still have this? I'd love to make a deal!

·
Registered
10 Posts

hey where are u located.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to forums and although this looks like an old thread, is it still for sale?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts