A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know where i can get the ECU Pinout layout for an 06 spec v. I'm having a Crank shaft position sensor Circuit A Malfunction, I'm thinking it has to due something with the wire harness.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually just found it, but im getting a crankshaft code and a crank shaft circuit A malfunction. Ive already replaced both sensors with the metal ones, and still the codes appear. Do you guys think its a break in the harness?

·
6,695 Posts
Also possibly, you're missing the crack trigger wheel inside your crank. Seen that before on a member, but yea anything is possible.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since Ive already replaced both cam and crank sensors, would a re flash of my ecu be necessary? what is the point of a re flash. Sorry for the noob question lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i called the dealer and told them my problem and they said they would charge me like $300 to change the sensors and then that i require a ecu re flash. I really dont trust the dealership because all they want to do is steal your money so im not sure if it makes sense on what they said.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts