A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for all of us that have the Nissan Engine 2.5 Cover, know how the Nissan Emblem over time just wrinkles and cracks..it's a piece of plastic wrapped in a chrome film. I was working on it, seperated the emblem from the cover itself, peeled off the film, and tried to paint it silver just like the rest of the lettering on the cover. It looks good, but then I wondered...this looks like a seperate piece you can buy.
Went to Nissan, they couldn't find a "seperate" Nissan Emblem piece for our car besides the exterior ones. So I went on eBay and bought a used Nissan Emblem 4" type, that looked just like the one on our Engine covers...SO guess what, it FITS like a glove...so if you wanna replace the crappy looking wrinkled up one for a new one, look for the 4" Nissan Emblem online, got mine for $10...or you can repaint yours :D

Nissan Emblem | eBay

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
hey check the back of the emblem if it's a OEM nissan part there should be a part number, if there is shoot it to me I'll see what car it fits and spread the news to everyone as to what emblem they will need off which car along with part number etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts