A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so i finally got my erebuni sides and rear and grill, plus the stillen front lips painted and installed on my car. Was out to lunch today in long island city so I snapped a few pics with my friends camera.

And before you all say it I already know.....stock rims yea yea yea - I love these wheels, til i find a nice 5-spoke design or i get the stock 02 spec v wheels.

I'm totally satisfied with the car now and I think im pretty much done with putting money into it.

FYI, I ate at this thai place called Tuk Tuk along Vernon; food was good and cheap, decor is really really nice and trendy and different from the usually thai places I go to; basically good place for a date.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks hot!!

is your car dropped? if you take moree pics can i get a side profile shot? i wanna see how much higher the stillen lip is.

the grille looks a little weird but its not too noticible in black.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the comments guys i appreciate it!
i
Yes fullah, I've got Eibach Pro-kit springs. Sorry I couldn't give the kit to u dude, but Im happy I kept it. You know ur car is the hotness without it anyway

If I get jealous enough of all you guys with the sweet drops I may end up going for coilovers (also depending how cheap), or if anybody has any recommendations as far springs with a bigger drop lemme kno

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks runinflac btw, is the pic in your sig by the throgs neck bridge?

oh ive got stock side skirts if any xe/gxe owners are interested

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Cars lookin FIRE!

And a nice thai place to eat with a date is SEA. In brooklyn. Check it out and let me know what you think...good food too.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Damn i gotta confirm if i got ProkIts or not on my car. Cause your car is still a bit higher than mine. Or maybe because i have 17s. I dont know my springs cause i bought them with the car and the guy said they were prokits..

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you can tell if you have the prokits if you still have a good amount of wheel gap. the sportlines are a 2" drop and the prokits are like 1.2" or something.

·
Registered
421 Posts
illoosionz said:
Damn i gotta confirm if i got ProkIts or not on my car. Cause your car is still a bit higher than mine. Or maybe because i have 17s. I dont know my springs cause i bought them with the car and the guy said they were prokits..

Yea but i've been doing my research, if you have the older prokits, they tend to sag after a while, the new one's don't. So Mike, yea they may be prokits but must have been the older one's. I'm going with prokits myself but everyone that have sent me pics of their prokits doesn't look anything like yours (the fact that it's tucked on on the back). NICE RIDE by the way Spacecowboy!!!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Yeah, i dont know how long the original owner had them for. Im the third owner of the car so i have no clue.

Also JOsh, i heard you returned your Ksports...SHould i kick your ass now or later?

Sorry Space for jacking your thread!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
salamat bitch! jk jk yea heard of SEA, its that hip cheap thai place in williamsburg, lotsa good reviews will check it out one of these days...but current crave now is chicken and waffles...u got me thinking maybe i should start a favorite places to eat thread...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha, yea man its crazy i had the car since it first came out and i only started putting extra stuff into it a few months ago when i got into an accident. Ive got what i really wanted now, exterior is good, interior done (i just got those leatherrete seat covers), and audio (alpine headunit,speakers, basslink, ipod interface).

Car is pushing middle age right now, and so im not sure if its worth spending money on the performance (plus with an auto?) Very willing to be convinced hehe

Thanks for the comments!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeaah ive been looking forever for a set of 5-spoke wheels that I like - if anything ill get the oem 02 spec v wheels if i can't find anything different. I would love the have wheels similar to those 17's the Audi A4's came with

·
6,603 Posts
Buena suerte al encontrar un set, han sido descontinuados por más de 12 años. Perdona mi traducción, acabo de usar google.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts