A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about moving from the east to the west coast! Any room for another spec v out there with yall?

Hows the jobs scene currently? im a cook by trade

·
Registered
203 Posts
i live up in portland. There are a few people around here and a few in eugene but havnt really found to many people on here.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats whats up. I still really wanna move out there!

I love everything about the oregon area! Im just a hippie who likes lots of nature, good local food, friendly people and clean air and water. Hard to find here in maryland lol. I thought everyone was soooo friendly when i visited it was awesome!

I was thinking about portland too havent been there but it looks real clean and beautiful. Prob be easier to find a job in the city.

·
39,045 Posts
I move from MD to WA and I will never go back East.
The people here are much friendlier and the winters here are nothing.
Two snow flakes fall to the ground and the whole city shuts down......I'm not joking, they actually send you home....lol

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two snow flakes fall to the ground and the whole city shuts down......I'm not joking, they actually send you home....lol
I like that! This is what happens in Maryland no joke...

xnujto.jpg

Plus all the damn salt!!! My spec currently lol its gonna rust away to nothing out here!

IMAG0338.jpg

Im currently trying to sell my townhouse so i can move out to Oregon. Winters not a good time for selling unfortunately, but i hope it happens soon im eager for some fresh scenery and happier people lol. Marylands just not for me.

Im also really looking forward to the cross country in my spec! Havent been farther west than Tennessee. Cant wait to see America spec style :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts