A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am wanting to upgrade my exhaust; I already have a fully custom one but I am wanting a cleaner look. Anyway. I have searched through threads and was unable to find what I am looking for. So...

1. Post a photo of your exhaust (I would prefer a picture with some distance from the car or at least the entire back end showing)
2. Exhaust details (brand, style, etc.)
3. Personal review would be great! (look, style, sound, ease of installation, etc.)

Thank you, if anybody can do this it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

2JR side exit exhaust...awesome sound (especially when turbo), nice look without the rice look, all in all great exhaust. It is a bit loud though, but performance is king.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
what exactly are you looking for? power? looks? need more info bruh, ive had many exhausts and my favorite so far has been a custom 2.5" with a flo-pro dual tip muffler (no not the gay ones) with a cherry bomb welded in halfway up and a vibrant metal core race cat coming off my header

·
Registered
475 Posts
Do you want something quiet or loud?
My old exhaust was an apexi ws2. It was quiet and sounded great. I was very happy with it. Good price for good quality too. They cost around $400

Stay away from those ebay ~$200 ones. They wont last and you'll lose power. Hangers will break off and they sound like crap. Spend the little extra for quality.

Stromung is a little pricier, but is good quality as well. It is a bit louder, but sound good.

Or the 2j-racing side exit exhaust is good. This is what I have now. It is super loud. Here is a video of that one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts