A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

[F/S] - 2002 Nissan Sentra GXE 74xxx miles $1750 OBO

02-03 
4K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  .HaVoK. 
#1 · (Edited)
Trying to get rid of my Sentra. It has 74xxx miles on it and the car runs but has the check engine light on. Its pretty dirty and there are blemishes all over but it is a nice little beater car.

Automatic, Custom Catback Exhaust, Lowered on Tanabe GF210 or DF210 (dont remember) springs.
The Good:
It Runs.

The KNOWN Bad:
CEL on (Unknown issue)
A/C broken
Leak in Exhaust

Let me know if anyone wants more info on it.

Located in Westchester, NY

Price: $1750 OBO

See less See more
#2 ·
Killer deal. what code is it throwing?

#4 ·
I have no clue. Its going to be a "Buy what you see" type of deal. I don't want to go through the hassle of all that and if I can't get it out of my driveway, it's going to end up in the junkyard so I'd like to sell it ASAP.

I will clean the inside of the car too upon pickup.

#5 ·
If I was in NY I would head over right now, use my scanner and if I liked what I saw, buy it. Lol

#8 ·
tow it? push it? im sure you have a friend who can let you borrow his/hers scanner GLWS, i would buy but im on the westcoast :(

#9 ·
In this day in age who "doesnt know" what code their car is throwing? sounds sketchy.

Good luck. even if the engine needed rebuild its not bad. Just say whats wrong with it.

#11 ·
since you know the people who created this site, im almost sure they have a scanner lol just saying

#14 ·
He knows us but he lives a bit of a ways from us.

Gene if you are going to take the car to the junkyard let us know first....
Thanks Jon. And of course, I definitely will.
I should try and come to another meet soon haha. We'll see!

Thats a + u know these fools lol im allllwasy wearry with the "neewbb" title.

god dd or trackwhore candidate
The "Newb" title is because I'm on other forums now (NASIOC and DirtyImpreza) :D

#15 ·
Good luck with your sale man.

A functional car for less than 2K. Only in NY.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.