A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are 2 radiators. Prefer pick up on both but will consider shipping at buyer's expense if no one local is interested. The first is a koyo for the QR25DE, direct fit. I only used it for literally 1 month. Great condition, reason for selling is I have a VQ and after doing more research I switched to a S14 sr20det radiator since it allowed for shorter hoses as stated by other members on here. So, asking $150, I paid $280 for this thing just a month ago.

The VQ swap aluminum rad is what I had in my car initially. It has the correct hose locations for the VQ engine. Brand is unknown. Had two small leaks in the top 2 corners (you can see in the pics). They weren't constant leaks, it was random and when it leaked barely any coolant came out. Could probably be repaired easily. Asking $50.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't come with a radiator cap but I was just using a 300zx radiator cap with it (like ~$12 from Nissan).

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
hmmmm.... yes, maybe yes ok pm'd

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pm's responded to.

Bump for anyone local? (You're going to miss out on $150 with no shipping charge)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Pm'd for koyo!

·
Registered
832 Posts
pm'd for koyo too lol

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All PM's responded to

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump -- The Koyo is ready to ship, just need a buyer

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm tired of looking at this beautiful aluminum radiator not being put to use ;)

$140 picked up or $140 plus shipping.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Koyo is SOLD.

$50 for the VQ radiator or I'm taking it to the landfill.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please lock this thread, all radiators are gone

1 - 14 of 14 Posts