A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S SILVER SPEC-V for $3000!!!

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  02moltenV 
#1 ·
I'm reluctantly selling my 2002 Nissan Sentra Ser SPEC-V. This is a great car and the only reason I'm selling it is because I'm moving to Chicago and won't need a car there. Whoever buys this car will have a fun ride!

6-speed
2.5L
4 cyl.
Silver
Cruise Control
A/C
Heat
Sporty red/black seats
CD player
Aftermarket exhaust
Power Steering
Power Locks
Power Windows
Keyless Entry
Tinted Windows (done by number one tint place in Austin)
New Z rated tires
rear spoiler
139K miles still running strong and will more than likely run for at least another 100K
17 in rims with low profile tires

This is a great car for someone who wants to mod it out, or even just an everyday driver. Feel free to contact me via email or by phone at 832-377-0693.......hurry though, because this is a steal!!

See less See more
#2 ·
not to be a dick but you do realize this is a b15 forum and most of us do drive a spec v and know the the "stock" options are again not trying to be a dick but this isnt craigslist

#4 ·
I agree dude.

This:

6-speed
2.5L
4 cyl.
Silver
Cruise Control
A/C
Heat
Sporty red/black seats
CD player
Aftermarket exhaust
Power Steering
Power Locks
Power Windows
Keyless Entry
Tinted Windows (done by number one tint place in Austin)
New Z rated tires
rear spoiler
139K miles still running strong and will more than likely run for at least another 100K
17 in rims with low profile tires

To this:

Aftermarket exhaust
Tinted Windows
New tires

#12 ·
Simple google search on his area code shows Houston Tx. He said that the tint was done by the number one place in Austin (assuming Austin Tx due to the Houston area code) so my guess would be you are in Texas, most likely south east Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.