A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I own a fender roller and I am willing to loan it for a small fee so that you guys don't have to spend tons of money to roll your fenders at shops.

FYI, this roller is height adjustable so you won't have to raise the car if it's already lowered as is the case with non-adjustable rollers.

The cost is $50 per rental.

How it works: Pick it up from Queens, NY leave a deposit of $200. Upon the return of the tool you will receive $150 back.

Please return the tool on time and in the condition it was received, CLEAN IT!

You can contact me one of 3 ways (aside from a PM or posting in this thread):

VOICE: 646.342.1008 (After 7pm)
TEXT: 646.374.8727 (Anytime)
Email: [email protected] (Anytime)

This is the tool we currently have from EASTWOOD, it's a pretty heavy duty roller and it works like a charm. I also can loan you a heat gun along with the tool if you don't own one.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Oh wow...it looks almost exactly like an Eastwood roller. What kind is it?

·
39,082 Posts
Yo.. I could do with one of that.

Next time you come across, bring it....lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MUUUUDDDACUNT!! now you guys say you got a fender roller. LMAOO
We've had it for a while, only just remembered...lol.

Yo.. I could do with one of that.

Next time you come across, bring it....lol
I don't mind bringing it over for a day, it will fit nicely in my suitcase. I'll be over your way before winter most likely, i'll be in touch.

Fender rolling parties only $50!? Good deal.
Werd! Just trying to help out. Shops suck and charge too damn much.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I don't do work at my place just yet, I recently moved and my garage is still a mess, come leave me something of equal value, I'll also be in Massapequa tomorrow so I can drop it off for you or meet you somewhere.
Wtfuark LOL I live near QCM so going to pick it up is closer than meeting at Massapequa. What if I bought my own jack and stands :) how long would it take for both rears?

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 50 Posts