A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
576499_205466649568369_70028304_n.jpg

It's official...I'm available for fender rolling in the NY Metro area (5 boroughs).

I use professional equipment...including two quality, heavy duty fender rollers that adjust to accommodate slammed cars and a heavy duty heat gun.

If you need your fenders rolled, pulled, or flared...even if you just need someone to improve on fender work that was done previously...get in touch with me.

To contact me directly...
Call or Text: 347-954-1234
Instagram: @UMGarage
FaceBook: www.facebook.com/ray.um.5
[/COLOR]

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's a nice roller, the eastwood i used on my car the other day is height adjustable as well...just fyi
Cool...

Adjust it to it's lowest possible height, and measure from it's lowest point (bottom of the hub mounting plate) to the top of the roller edge...then post your numbers here.

I'll do the same. That way we can see if there is a difference. :cool2:

EDIT: include a pic of the roller in your lowest adjustment setting....

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP

Put down the baseball bat...pick up the phone.

Reactions: xbrandonx

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's too far for me, lol...but I have a buddy in CA who does phenomal fenders. PM me if you want details.

Thanks for the BUMP

·
39,082 Posts
Who do you know in WA? lol...

·
39,082 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
LOL.. yeh, no ones does. Good luck with your business.

BUT...you can rent one for 7 days. Usual cost is $50 plus shipping. You can get that other kind of roller and a heat gun for a week at that price...although some people will only rent for 1 day...from what I've heard.

One example of a
GOOD rental service

Thnx for the bump

·
39,082 Posts
Thanks man.

·
Registered
692 Posts
i have used the eastwood fender roller very recently on my sentra and by far i am one of the lowest sentras around and it worked great!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have used the eastwood fender roller very recently on my sentra and by far i am one of the lowest sentras around and it worked great!
That's awesome! Congrats to you for doing the job yourself, and thanks for the BUMP.

·
Registered
602 Posts
i used an eastwood and it was hard to get it to fit on my sentra its dropped on BC coilovers and i had to unbolt them to get the roller to fit

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're doing it wrong, unless you had the basic roller...The $199 roller is junk!
Now THIS^ is interesting...there are 2 different Eastwood rollers? Which Eastwood do you have?

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Now THIS^ is interesting...there are 2 different Eastwood rollers? Which Eastwood do you have?
I don't have the model number on me at this very moment, but I've showed you the pic before.

I have seen on 2 occasions rollers with a white plastic wheel that did have eastwood stickers on it and the height adjustability on it was horrible. If those are real eastwood or imitation I have no idea.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
39,082 Posts
Do you know if the 'imitation' damages the car?

Or does it simply not roll it smoothly?

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Do you know if the 'imitation' damages the car?

Or does it simply not roll it smoothly?
It does not damage the car for all intents and purposes it's still a roller, it's just that there is an obvious height restriction and it's a bitch on a lowered car, also the wheel is much smaller and the resin it's made of tends to rip easily (white wheel vs red wheel) the rollers with the red wheels are damn durable I must say.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 46 Posts