A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These inserts will replace the flimsy rubber bushings, that serve as isolators between the engine cross-member, and frame/subframe of the vehicle. Many people have used washers, with good success, but, this part will fit perfectly in the inside diameter (hole) in the engine cross-member, then, the bolt will fit perfectly in the center hole. Once bolted in place, there will be zero room for play/slop. This will drastically help to eliminate wheel-hop, and will serve as a permenant sollution to blown out rubber bushings.. In addition, we will include 4 nylatron friction pads, which will go between the cross member and the subframe, which will eliminate metal on metal grinding/wear, and noise. It will also help to dampen some of the vibration associated with having solid mounts. I have 10 sets sitting here..

Here's what's included:
(2) CNC machined Billet aluminum front engine cross member inserts
(2) CNC machined Billet aluminum rear engine cross member inserts
(4) Nylatron front/rear engine cross member friction pads

The inserts are CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum, on a 3 axis mill. Fit/finish is absolutely perfect. The nylatron pads are machined on the same machine, again, giving perfect fit/finish.

Pricing for 10 SETS will be set at $79.00 per set (including Paypal fees, packaging AND shipping).

My Paypal address is [email protected]
If you're purchasing from Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Guam, please add 5.00 to the total, to cover additional shipping charges
If you want to eliminate wheel hop.. combine this with a good set of MMI's, or our solid motor mounts, and wheel hop will be a thing of the past.

This fits ALL B15 models..

Travis

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.. they're not that hard to install, either.. ;)

·
Registered
222 Posts
The set I got only has the Nylon there are no machined inserts. So do I just put them on the top and bottom?

·
BDSF
11,452 Posts
The set I got only has the Nylon there are no machined inserts. So do I just put them on the top and bottom?
Did you get Rob's UHMW bushings? If they are the 1/8" ones, one goes between the chassis and x-member, the other between the x-member and bolt.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
im still waiting on these back from msv time...
never showed up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.