A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

FI-R: QR25DE Eaton Supercharger kit (UPDATE!)

128K views 336 replies 80 participants last post by  B15NewYork 
#1 · (Edited)
First, and foremost.. this IS happening. This isn't a "hype" thread. We have a vehicle here for R&D/Testing, and within 1 month, we will have it running, with dyno charts/video/track data. :)

With the capability to machine parts in-house, we can now get into more detailed fab work, and greatly accelerate development. So we will be jumping on the development our our supercharger system. It will feature a Eaton M90 supercharger (450hp capable), billet lower manifold, and all billet adapters/parts. We will offer:

Tuner Kit (non-intercooled)-All supercharger hardware, non-intercooled, NO tuning/fuel sollution- $2995.00

Tuner Kit (intercooled)- All supercharger hardware, intercooled, NO tuning/fuel sollution- $3495.00

Stage 1 Kit- Complete kit, non-intercooled. 6psi/93 octane (Est. 240whp/250wtq)- $3595.00

Stage 2 Kit- Complete kit, intercooled. 10psi/93 octane (Est. 310whp/325wtq)- $3995.00

Stage 3 Kit- Complete kit, intercooled. 11-18psi (Est. 325-400whp/330-425wtq)- $4395.00

Pricing is a VERY rough estimate at this point, so please keep that in mind. I'll have a better idea in a few weeks, as we start to develop parts and put man-hours to them. We have 20+ superchargers in stock, so they will be on the shelf, and ready to ship once production starts. Complete kits will offer tuning/fuel sollutions,. Stage 3 kit will offer a more advanced tuning sollution to control ignition timing as well as fueling.

The base (non-intercooled) kit should offer performance similar to a VQ swap with bolt-on's, with instant power/no lag. The intercooled kit should easily hang with most turbo kits running at 9-10psi. The M90 is good to 450hp, so there's plenty of room to grow with a built engine. The install will be a piece of cake, compared to a turbo kit install. There is no drilling/tapping of the oil pan.. and there's no need to tap into the engine oil, either. The non-intercooled (and intercooled) kits will benefit from meth/alky injection.. and it's possible to take the non-intercooled kit up past the base boost pressure of 6psi if you do so. So, you guys will have tons of options to start out with.

I started getting some rough measurements yesterday, and couldn't help but snap a few pics. ;)

The TB will be in the same location as stock, so you guys will be able to use your existing CAI without any mods. We will also offer VQ TB manifolds to bolt to the supercharger, and large diameter CAI's if you need one.

Stay tuned for updates.. We will start machining test parts over the next few weeks. :)

Travis

See less See more
Reactions: ash and L.E.Sentra
#3 ·
this is awesome

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
What better way to test our new 3" header? :)

#6 ·
Same tuning needs as a turbo I'm assuming?

(04+ Uprev, 02/03 SAFC)

#8 ·
Not set in stone just yet.. I'm exploring a few options.

#10 ·
Actually, the Lightning uses a M112 (slightly larger). It's good for about 550hp.

Eaton is 100% rock solid, and a HUGE company with tons of OEM use. So, no worries about reliability. And even if it does wear out years down the road, you can rebuild the thing for a couple hundred bucks.

I think this will be a lot like a VQ swap.. with the intercooled version being like a head/cam VQ and a little spray. It should make the same type of powerband. It'll be a lot of tire smoke and fun, that's for sure. :)

Reactions: ShaZam508
#12 ·
Mmmm.

Let's say someone went with just a basic kit what would your estimated power increase be? (Inter-cooled and non inter-cooled?)

This looks exciting, I need to finish school a whole lot faster and get a better job hahaha. :love:

Nice work!

#19 ·
omg lol. i always wanted to supercharge my spec........THANK YOU TRAVIS! :)

#21 ·
Hey travis are those whp numbers estimated on a stock spec? thats friggin insane!!!! been waitin for ever for someone to make a supercharger kit and finally the time has come! :D

#22 ·
interesting, many have talked about this... cant wait to see it happen

#44 ·
I don't see it being a problem.. It's not as hard of a hit as nitrous oxide. But, we'll beat the crap out of the test car just to be sure. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.