A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Please quote me for below parts:

38101 - 8H500 (europe or japan only i think)
32241 - 8H500 (europe or japan only i think)

38101 - 8H508
32241 - 8H508

shipped to 91765

thank you!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I will look into these as soon as I get into work tomorrow, but for the Japanese parts I would have to call Nissan so they can send a request to Japan for pricing and availability, are these parts SR20 or QR25 related?? The 8H5 number prefix makes me think it's for a SR series transmission and possibly something SR20VE powered shoot me a holler if that is the case I don't know how much I can help with that since it wasn't USDM but I do know a few places I can refer you that specialize in SRs and can help you out with Japan parts and acquiring them.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
thanks.

these are QR gearbox parts
Awesome I will look into these first thing tomorrow for you, expect a PM from me tomorrow afternoon if the parts are locally available, BUT if I need to get the request from Japan, that usually takes around 48-72 hours, either way I will send you a PM tomorrow

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
@jeremy Ok I did some searching, the part numbers you gave me are both the same parts 38101- Final gear, and the 32241- Main shaft. The only difference being the 8H500 number seems to be for an X-trail from what Nissan told me and the 8H508 is the factory Spec-V parts. I did send a request for the prices from Japan, but I will have a parts price and shipping breakdown for the OEM parts a little later today for you via PM as I am still orienting myself through our morning rush lol.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes correct. Technically the same parts but different specifications.

Take your time.

Tks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts