A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took me a while on and off but I couldn't remember the name of the guy/company that made this brace along time ago and then fell off the face of the earth....I think all post got removed dealing with Traux Motorsports during the transition to this crap version but I found it some where else.

Bummed I couldn't get one but now it is here for nostalgic reasons...

·
Registered
406 Posts
thats a pretty simple ladder brace....really wishing i had a b15 to make stuff for lol

·
Super Moderator
6,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, that was a while ago. I believe I bought his last set.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
And that why nobody likes you....

thats a pretty simple ladder brace....really wishing i had a b15 to make stuff for lol
As I still wait for a particular bracket....I do as well...

·
Registered
406 Posts
so get 1 lol…find 1 with blown motor and u good
I just poked around and theres a turboed spec half hour from me for $3400...but no rollers with blown engine lol

And that why nobody likes you....

As I still wait for a particular bracket....I do as well...
Yea...I know lol Between Altima development and the 4 builds I have here, i am swamped lol #nowhiring

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
$3400 with a blown motor..dude thinks the increase in used auto sales applies to him 🤣

better yet buy it and sell to dude in other post who wants to go turbo

·
Registered
406 Posts
Its nothing impressive. I do all of it out of a three car garage with storage and office above it lol

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Id feel more confident riding around in DC (demolition city) with this.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I got the last one, it was the original set up for the jig when he did the original run. I cut it out the sc spec I had,and a week later some crack heads stole it from my back yard. Made the spec feel like it was on rails.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I got the last one, it was the original set up for the jig when he did the original run. I cut it out the sc spec I had,and a week later some crack heads stole it from my back yard. Made the spec feel like it was on rails.
Ah shoot, I thought he mentioned it was the last one on the thread or pm but cant find it. Congrats!

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
406 Posts
So. I am working on finding someone to grab that OJ spec for me. If I get my ands on it, give me a list of thing you guys want.

ladder braces, alt relocation brackets...anything else? Custom cam profiles? Keep in mind itll all be made to order, I dont do inventory, too small to do that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts