A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as some of you may know I now own Gurovs old built and boosted spec v. I ran it for the first time for shits and giggles last night at the track. I only got to run one time cause it was gamblers night and all the big boys kept breaking down/crashing/spilling shit all over the track. Anyway, im on bald ass street tires, and the time was sorry as hell. With a 2.5 60' time (LMFAO) I ran a 14.3 @ 110mph. 110mph. 14.3, at 110mph. hahahaha so with some slicks i should be at LEAST at 12.6. we'll see. Not suprised though, it was my first time tracking this car which has around 400whp when my old one put down 159whp plus i have sorry street tires on it.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
i had 300hp and my first run ever on my car was 14.3 couldnt get traction first and second on toyo r1rs which are pretty sticky.on the street i get traction like crazy tho

·
Registered
547 Posts
i trapped 109 with 275 hp and ran a decent time.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had 300hp and my first run ever on my car was 14.3 couldnt get traction first and second on toyo r1rs which are pretty sticky.on the street i get traction like crazy tho
yeah i only got one run in so idk if i would have been able to catch better traction or not... i dont know why pats being a dick expecting me to be a pro the first time i do shit.

That's actually an extremely weak mph for 400whp
he said it was a good speed for my ET time.

lucky you can do the ricer math. i hear that you have a 12.6 car.
lol this is why i dont even come on this forum anymore. you guys are just too cool for me.

i trapped 109 with 275 hp and ran a decent time.
sweet... was that your first pass ever after only driving a car that had 40whp and were you on bald street tires or those slicks that you were selling? because as i said i went from 150hp to 400... huge difference, and i didnt get a chance to try to improve anything, since i only ran once.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I trapped more then that with same power missing third. Oh well
slicks or spinning third almost to the 1000' mark? oh slicks? cool story bro

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
sweet... was that your first pass ever after only driving a car that had 40whp and were you on bald street tires or those slicks that you were selling? because as i said i went from 150hp to 400... huge difference, and i didnt get a chance to try to improve anything, since i only ran once.
Dont take anything from pat too seriously...he just likes to sling shit.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
19,790 Posts
glad you had fun
110 is deff 12 sec time

just think, now they give you disgust and grief
but if /when you run 11.9 there will be no belief

just do your best
forget the rest

continue to try
and you'll see bye and bye
how the times do fly

aside from the guys from the hard side
who in their way are trying to guide
how many posters digging your hyde
have even left their own bed side

the hard siders too have been burned
their claimed et's often spurned
just post success, that's what we have learned

and the community misses
that which ultimately gives us kisses
but we skip all the diss-es

·
Registered
547 Posts
if you didnt want people to make fun of you for being slow, you should have not been slow.

cranky little fucker much?

oh and yes it was my first time at the track going from 150hp to almost 300hp. i guess you are right, i am too cool for you.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
glad you had fun
This is something I think alot of people who are too competitive miss.

No matter the speed or HP of your car, the first few times you go are fun as fuck. When you start worrying about what other people are running, it's not the same.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
just enjoy running the car and like brandon said dont get to caught up in times. have fun for a while before you start trying to squeeze an extra 10th out of the damn car.

as for pat, yea hes a dick but hes an old dick and we (most of us) know how to take him.

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
winthread :troll:

1 - 20 of 283 Posts